Feeling like a little Irish Breeze to brighten your winter spirits, Top Shelf Distillers has the perfect cocktail for you! With a nod to the whisky distilling heritage of Perth Ontario and a fresh crisp hint of mint and cucumber, you'll be transported to the coastal shores of Ireland in no time!
Want to learn how to make this delicious cocktail, follow along with our mixologist Cedrick Foley "Cedipours" step by step to wow your family and friends.
- 1½ oz Perth Whisky
- 6 Dashes Deep-Infused Mint Bitters
- ½ oz Lime Juice
- ½ oz Simple Syrup
- Soda Water
- Cucumber Ribbon
- Mint Sprig
- Rocks Glass
- With a vegetable peeler, slice off a thin and long ribbon of cucumber from end to end.
- Wrap cucumber ribbon inside the Rocks Glass inner walls.
- Add Ice to rocks glass.
- Cut a 1 inch long piece of cucumber and cut into 4 pieces.
- In a cocktail shaker add the 4 pieces of cucumber, Whisky, Mint Bitters, Lime Juice and Simple Syrup.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into Iced Rocks Glass.
- Top with soda.
- Garnish with mint sprig.