Tim Finnigan's Morning Wake Up
Are you a fan of those Iced Cappuccino style drinks served at that popular canadian donut and coffee shop? Well, you’re in luck! The Tim Finnigan is an Irished up version of an iced cappuccino style coffee.
Reunion Moonshine Irish Cream and Perth Whisky blend beautifully in this iced coffee cocktail. This twist on an irish coffee, which is typically served hot, takes a chill pill and shows us that cold coffee drinks are equally delicious and just as stimulating. Easy to make at home and perfect for the coffee lover. Flavours of caramel, vanilla, chocolate and coffee served up in a fluffy and frothy way to satisfy your coffee cravings. Perfect as a St-Patrick's day pick-me up or as an evening treat on any other day.
When someone asks “how do you like your coffee?” Tim Finnigan would say “It’s best served COLD and IRISH”.
- 2 oz Reunion Irish Cream Moonshine
- 1 oz Perth Whisky
- 6 Dashes Spiced-Up Chocolate Bitters
- 5 oz Chilled Coffee or Espresso
- 1 oz Brown Sugar Syrup
- 1 oz Heavy or Whipping cream
- Mint Leaf (optional)
- Equipment: Blender recommended
- Cinnamon Dust
- Mint Leaf
- Collins glass
- In a blender, add all the ingredients except the garnishes.
- Add 8-10 ice cubes and blend using the pulse setting.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour in a Collins Glass.
Garnish with cinnamon dust and a mint leaf.
- Pour two parts brown sugar and one part water into a saucepan (example: 1 cup brown sugar, ½ cup water), heat ingredients at medium high until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Once cooled, seal in an airtight container and refrigerate.