| Comments: 1
Ontario Cherry Fizz
Liven up your day with a delicious Ontario Cherry Fizz. Easy to build and even easier to take down.This mix of super smooth Top Shelf Vodka and Ontario Cherry Moonshine makes for a cocktail anyone can enjoy! Even better, we ditched the soda water in this fizz and opted for something a little more romantic and a little more exotic... Prosecco! Gruvi is a non-alcoholic Prosecco and it's darn delicious! This cocktail boasts a bouquet of fresh grapes and green fruit intertwined with sour lemon, delicious cherry bitters, and a little bit of sweetness.If your crush hasn’t fallen in love with you yet, chances are it’s because you haven’t made them this cocktail. Don’t let your chances at love fizzle… Build this fizz… Share this fizz… Then get down to biz ;) Designed for Valentine's day, enjoyable everyday.
Try our Two Hearts Valentine's Cocktail Kit and get everything you need for this delicious cocktail and more!
- 1 oz Reunion Ontario Cherry Moonshine
- 1 oz Top Shelf Vodka
- 3/4 oz Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- Top Shelf Cherry Blossom Bitters
- GRUVI Non-Alcoholic Dry Secco
- 3-5 Skewered cherries
- Collins glass or Rocks glass
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add moonshine, vodka, lime juice & simple syrup.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into an ice filled glass.
- Top with GRUVI.
- Add 3 dashes of Cherry Blossom Bitters.
- Skewer the cherries with a cocktail pick.
- Garnish. Enjoy!