- Water (1 cup)
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Fresh Rosemary (8 Small Sprigs 10g)
- Using a saucepan, add water and bring heat up to medium-high.
- Heat up the water to a boil.
- Add the fresh rosemary.
- Add the sugar.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Let rosemary steep for 10 minutes*.
- Remove rosemary from the liquid.
- Let the liquid chill at room temperature.
- Bottle, seal and refrigerate.
- Keep refrigerated. Keeps for 7 days.
*If you wish to have a more intense rosemary flavour, steep for a longer period of time and taste often until you have reached the desired flavour potency.