| Comments: 1
Summer à la Mule
- 2 oz Reunion Apple Pie Moonshine
- ½ oz Lime Juice
- Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- 3 dashes Top Shelf Cardamom Bitters
- Fresh Rosemary (Garnish)
- 3 very thinly sliced apple wedges (Garnish)
- In a Collins glass with ice, add Reunion Apple Pie Moonshine, lime juice and 3 dashes of Top Shelf Cardamom Bitters. Stir well, Top with Ginger Beer and gently stir.
- Garnish: Douse fresh rosemary with 2 dashes Top Shelf Cardamom Bitters and singe with culinary torch or matches. Place singed rosemary and apple wedges in Collins glass.
July 16, 2021 at 10:10 AM
Is the apple moonshine still available? Would like a bottle do you make raspberry and strawberry moonshine? Thank you