Almond, chocolate, caramel creaminess. This Almond Bar cocktail is the boozy equivalent of a liquified candy bar. All the wonderful flavours we look for in a candy bar, delivered via smooth, sweet, and delicious drinking.
- 1 oz Top Shelf Butter Tart Liqueur
- 1 oz Reunion Irish Cream Moonshine
- ¾ oz Creme de Cacao
- 4 Dashes Top Shelf Coffee Bitters
- 4 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Mint Sprig
- Peanut Crushed Peanut Butter Rim (Optional)
- Collins Glass
Half-rim a Collins glass with some peanut butter and dip the peanut butter into some crushed peanuts to create a peanut crusted rim (optional). Add all ingredients to an ice filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds and strain into the Collins glass. Top with ice until the washline is near the rim. Garnish with a mint sprig.